1/12/2012

The difference between 'want to' and 'need to' (wish list)

No school for me today, still feel awfull... Can't make an outfit of the day (atleast you want to see me in pyjamas, no good haha!), so I want to share my wish list for the month february, cause in the holidays I acted like a big spender so my money for this month is gone.


In the holidays I spent on stuff saw and thought nice, let's take it with me.. In february I want to make a difference and just buy stuff that I need, that's not alot, so I have some over, which I can spend on the things I want, but not really need. So  two lists! Btw, these mages are just a view of what I want, not precisely the brand or shop where it's from, just to give you (and me) an idea:



NEED:

                           
Grey jeans; I had a grey jegging and jeans, but the jegging, well this is awkward, I torned trough, so there was a hole in, and the jeans just dissappeared. I realised that I really love grey jeanses, the can go with any thing and especially at school when I'm wearing a dressy top, a grey jeans makes it a bit more calm and wearable.

Denim Jacket; I love denim jackets! They look very casual and especially in the winter they are a bit more warmer than my normal shirts and ofcourse when it's getting a bit warmer they can go as a nice coat.

Black Legging; I eat these! Seriously, where do they go? I am a dancer so I wear lot of these black leggings but I lose them very fast, yes you can say I'm a bit clumsy haha. 

Fake fur bag; Yesterday the zipper of my favourite bag let go, so I can't close my bag, I still have some but I don't use them often (they are not practical with my school books). I want to go for a bag with fur, I've seen it some times on others and I really liked the way it looked.

WANT:




olive green jacket; I love this colour, but if I already have a denim jacket in denim it's not very necessary, or I have to choose.

white lacy top; Very cute to make outfits a bit more dressy

Beige jeans; Love this color.

cream white and blue cardigan; basic but I think those cardigans make an outfit look very sweet and cute.

Burgundy jeans; I almost want to put this in the 'need' list, I want this so bad! I love the color, how others wear this, I really want this haha!

Sweater; A bit exotic boho, nice print not to busy but still an eye catcher.

Headband and diadems; My hair have grown longer and longer, and it falls all the time in my face. A few weeks ago I started to wear a headband and now I can't live without them haha. 


So, we'll see which thing I can cross away from my list!

xo Masja

1 opmerking: