1/15/2012

Outfit: meeting hís parents

whoops! the skirt looks (by accident) very short on the picture, that was not the intention, normally it's longer
Yesterday I had dinner at my boyfriend's house with his parents, haha yeah I was kind of nervous... I would like to share some tips with you guys; what to wear when you meet his parents?

-First, you should choose something that's totally your style, because when you wear something that's you, you feel more comfortable in being youre lovely self! :) than look at the details... I don't think these sort of people are waiting for mega-clewage and sexy heels. That's why I choosed a high-neck top and simple replay boots (I think they make the outfit look a bit more sweet and less serious), combined with a shirt and tights to create a more dressy look.
-Don't wear too much accessoires! I have chosen to put alot of bracelets on my right arm, but that's it. Too much accessoires can make the outfit look very busy. For me the cute balls on my shoes work also as a accessoire cause when I walk they swing cosy with me haha 
-Grow-up people like to see your face (doesn't your mother also always tells you that you have to put your hair back?), so I picked a black diadem to prevent that my hair falls in my face. 
-For make-up I rather go for a natural fresh look, I camouflaged some rednesses and drew a line under my eyes finished with some mascara to give my eyes a open look.

xo Masja

1 opmerking:

  1. Je blog lijkt mij heel leuk. Doe je dat ook bij mij? www.starnewsblogs.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen