2/26/2012

Today's outfit: Chilling with my angels

Hey Guys! Today I'm going to chill with my best friends in the city. I'm not planning to shop or something just drink coffee and talk about our great small holiday that is almost ended. Pff, I'm thankfull for having one week off, but it feels as such a short time..
I wanted to keep it simple and just wear blazer and jeans, winged eyeliner (which you can't see, sorry), hair in a long pony tail. For the casual effect I choosed vans as shoes and I combied the outfit with some silver accessoires; some bracelets and my favourite heart necklace (present from my boyfriend, so sweet and nice of him!)

My Longchamp bag makes the outfit looks chic, but the vans make it not tó serious, perfect for a day like this (:

xo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten