2/28/2012

WANTED: new jordans

Do you know the brand Jordan from Nike?
It's a brand from nike that makes very popular, a little bit apart from the 'normal' sneakers, shoes. I love their shoes! I already have a pair: Jordan Flight GS. I must say, you got to love the shoes, or hate them, because they look pretty unusual and I totally get it if you find them not so pretty, than it's just not your taste.

Jordan Flight GS

As you see the Flight is black and goes with everything, so last week I was looking at the Footlocker for sneakers that are more different, and will get all the attention of your outfit and I found these cute pink sneakers:

Jordan Retro 4 Pink
I think the color is cute, I love pink! I can't wait to make outfit with these shoes, I am just going to combine them with basic items, so the look is not too overwhelming and to keep the shoes in the spotlights. I like this pair because sneakers can be very boyish, but because of the color and the details it looks more girly!
What do you think about Jordans?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten